Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions

Post by Eläinrata on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 am

This is the thread for self-introductions. Not everyone will know everyone, especially people who do mainly forum or mainly client role-play. This is a way to let people know who you are, and to find out who our other members are. Do you feel like introducing yourself? Do you feel like welcoming some new users to our forum? Feel free to post in this thread.

Some things you could mention:
- your zodiac sign (I'm in the House of ...)
- where you are from OOC or where you live
- if you prefer forum or chat RPing
- why you decided to be member

You're free to keep any information about yourself private too though Smile don't feel obligated.
Eläinrata
Admin

View user profile http://elainrata.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Hisao on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:54 am

I'll start: I'm Hisao on IMVU, as you can tell by my name. I'm Belgian, but I'm currently living in Japan, where I'm studying at Rikkyo University for a year. I'm a Leo, because my birthday is on August 11. I speak Dutch natively.

I think I prefer chat role-play over forum role-play? But that's probably because my experience with the latter has been sporadic, and I would definitely not mind trying to forum RP more.

Why I decided to be member? Seiya had the idea of the zodiac RP and she asked me to help her with it... which escalated quickly (^・w・^)ノ not at all to my dislike, if I have to be honest. I'm really happy everyone's so enthusiastic about it.
Hisao

Leo Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiya on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:13 pm

I'll be the next one to start this off.

I'm Seiya on IMVU. I'm American and currently attending College for Filming and Audio Production. I'm an Aries because my birthday falls on April 2nd.

I do enjoy both forum and chat role-play. I've done more chat role-play but forum role-play is quickly catching up.

A couple of weeks ago, an idea began to form in my mind. The seed was planted even longer ago when I started studying the Zodiac and getting more into the Star Signs than I was before. Before I knew it, the idea started to grow at a rapid pace. I asked Hisao for help in building this role-play from just being a mere idea to a full-fledged role-play organization. His help is much appreciated. I wouldn't have been able to do this without him.

Let's continue this adventure. I can't wait to see where it'll take us.

And to our members, thank you for joining. :]
Seiya

Aries Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelasoldier on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:54 am

Hi

I'm Skelasoldier on Imvu, commonly called Skela. I'm from Murica and I'v been roleplaying on Imvu for close to 5 years.

Time isn't always on my side as I am currently juggling college and a full time job, but in my spare time I am very much involved with the Rp community. If anyone would like help with a concept, or you would simply like to talk, add me.

Hoping to see more newcomers come and enjoy their time here.
Skelasoldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatIOthersIMayILive on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:13 am

I'm ThatIOthersIMayILive from IMVU. I personally don't care about any of you, or your well being. I've traveled a lot, and been through enough to tell you that you aren't a snow flake. I'm USAF active duty, I am currently stationed at Kirtland AFB as a Cadre on the pipeline. If you know what that is, good fucking job googling it.

PS You're loved ones lied, they are using you.
ThatIOthersIMayILive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuline on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 am

Hello, I am MoranaOniThanatos from IMVU. I am known as OOCly as Jess along with other nicknames. Um...I am a Sagittarius and currently live in USA in the state of CA. I have never tried forum RP, but I am willing to do that along with the typical IMVU chat RP. Reason why I decided to become a member was...I was kinda asked to be one...kinda. Either way I hope that I can have fun with this and so can the rest of us.
Azuline

Sagittarius Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilliaine on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi, so, I'm Lilliaine, but most folks just call me Lily.  I'm in the States, smack dab in the middle, in the boring land of corn that most know as Iowa.  Born on the 8th of February, I'm an Aquarium, but I still say I'm actually a Cancer who was just born at the wrong time. I enjoy reading forum RP, but I prefer to do so via chat for participation. The back/forth in real time just seems to feel more "real" to me, and winds up being more fun.

Last edited by Lilliaine on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in forgotten info bits.)
Lilliaine

Aquarius Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pkmnshawn on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:05 am

I am Pkmnshawn from IMVu, also known by my given name as Shawn.

I was born on the split between Libra and Scorpio, however for the RP's sake, I'm a Libra.

I reside in West Virginia, in the United States of America. Currently, I'm not really doing anything besides practicing martial arts and playing Playstation.

I prefer neither form of RP. I joined because Hisao made the offer and it sounded interesting.
pkmnshawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantation on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:21 pm

My name is Cantation on IMVU, but otherwise I am known as Kain or Nashi. Hisao and I are sisters, though I hope her Leo will not eat my Aries birthsign. I'm still studying for teacher, and happen to be quite busy at some times. Personally I prefer chat-based RP as it's less likely to disrupt the flow and the continuity.
Cantation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xSilentStormz on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Hello, I am Storms. I am a crazy artsy geek that loves to role-play and play video games as well make art. I love meeting new people and trying new things, Hisao is a good friend of mine.  As you can tell I am a Virgo. So it took me 50 times to type this up right. Though I do have Libra like tendencies. Im from the bayou of Louisana. And I love Sea Food and I am a furry 8D oh and For The Horde!!!

Last edited by xSilentStormz on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It didnt save the color I wanted >:I)
xSilentStormz

Virgo Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamba on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 am

Hellur~

I'm Mamba on IMVU, more commonly known as Mio or Sapodilla (by Hisao). I am a libra, and I have to say that I do have most traits (I think). I'm Norwegian but currently living and studying in London.

When Kiwi (Hisao) first mentioned the RP it intrigued me, as most RP's Kiwi's involved with are pretty decent. I loved the idea and so here I am.

I definitely prefer CHAT RP, much because it's more real-time and it gives you the chance to discuss OOC if something isn't correct rather than waiting a long time for whoever to respond.
Mamba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephialtes on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:54 am

Hello and nice to meet you, I am a guy who guys by the name EphialtesxDominiviri on imvu. I don't know what people say about me, so I'm in not the know how of how to describe myself. Even if I don't know and I were to assume,I wouldn't do so because that would be kind of presumptuous or some shit like that because you don't know you. No one knows you, not even you... you.
In any case, I'm just a guy who wants to make people happy while also letting my RPC's carve out your insides because a bloody mess is a fun mess. Insanity is lack luster, and words betray me of the ineffable quality by which I percieve our psychotic world.
I hope whoever may be reading this that you and I may be friends. However, given you're a big ol' floppy-dick then we'll have some problems as I know kung-fu and other things that may or may not hurt you.
Let's have fun!

In other words, I came here because I love role play (not really love it, but more so love writing) and when I came here I was introduced to people like: Kiwi, Sei; all the other fun people. So then one of them was like, "Drugs are bad, want to be in here you fucking low-life cancer?" To which I eloquently responded, "aslkjdhf;jsdhf YES!" That's how it happened, and now I'm here.

Please ignore everything you see here, I have too much time on my hands because I'm a goofy goober.
Ephialtes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top